M & E Tank Strip Out
|Client:||GlaxoSmithKline C/O Lend Lease|
|Project:||M & E & Heavy Plant Strip Out & Enabling|
KpH provided extensive strip out of mechanical and electrical equipment/plant from two buildings on behalf of Lend Lease. The project was particularly challenging as the fume extraction equipment and ducting were heavily contaminated, requiring analysis prior to removal and disposal under controlled conditions.
BLL was highly complimentary of the standard of KpH’s work, which resulted in KpH being featured in the main contractors’ H&S ‘Best Practice’ report.
Scope of Works
- Strip out and dismantling of plant as per Lend Lease instruction.
- Strip out and removal of AHUs, pipe work and ducting from within two buildings.
- Dismantling and removal of a sectional water storage tank.
- Dismantling and removal of extensive roof top plant.
- Removal and disposal of contaminated materials under controlled conditions.
- Break out and removal of concrete plinths. Dismantling and removal of riser pipe work. Capping-off various services throughout the two buildings.
- Removal of fire dampers An extensive closure report was provided to meet BLL detailed criteria.