Contaminated Land and Groundwater Services
The team at KpH Environmental can provide a range of contaminated land survey and site investigation services. These include
- Initial desktop studies
- Soil sampling
- Soil contamination testing
- Soil surveys
- Contaminated land risk assessments
- Contaminated soil remediation
- Advisory report and options on dealing with contaminated land in a cost-effective manner.
Our ground investigation services utilise a range of site investigation techniques, which enables us to use the most appropriate methods whilst we carry out the works.
This means that contaminated land investigations and (where required) subsequent contaminated soil remediation is done in a manner that complies with UK guidelines, such as BS10175 and CLR11.
This is essential when dealing with a contaminated land planning condition or when buying/selling a site.
- We offer integrated solutions to clients working in property and site development.
- Experience of meeting client needs and addressing regulatory requirements on projects with the potential for contaminated soil and groundwater contamination to exist.
- We undertake Phase I Desk Studies to identify potential environmental issues.
- If there are potential concerns with a site, a Phase II Site Investigation and Assessment, using intrusive and non-intrusive techniques, can be carried out.
- Our environmental specialists can provide regulatory advice including obtaining planning permission, consents and permits.
- We also offer Remediation Design options and Validation Reporting
We work closely with our clients to achieve sustainable site solutions and identify cost-effective mitigation of the risks associated with contaminated land.
If you would like to find out more about our contaminated land services and groundwater contamination services, please contact our friendly team at KpH Environmental, or view more of our Environmental Services.