Environmental Bespoke Services
The term “Environmental Services” covers a very broad spectrum of works. Our in-house specialists work closely with our existing client base to provide realistic solutions to bespoke service requests, calling where necessary on our approved supply chain in order to provide a full turnkey approach.
If your project requirements are not covered within our key services page, contact us and we will assist in providing a solution.
Confined Space Services
Work in confined spaces is carried out by experienced highly trained staff, using specialist breathing and personal protection equipment. These works include the inspection and cleaning of chambers and reporting our findings as well as specialist dismantling and removal through restricted apertures.
KpH Environmental offers a complete interceptor and drainage cleansing service for the removal of fuel, oil, contaminated water, sludge and silt, including the installation of interceptors and waste treatment systems, services include:
- Jet washing/cleaning of interceptor units and connecting drainage or gullies;
Pump station maintenance and cleaning;
- Provision of suitably trained confined space personnel and equipment to enter interceptors and remove large solid debris or carry out a visual inspection;
- Drainage CCTV survey and investigation works, providing written reports with remedial suggestions and supporting video, CD or DVD footage;
- Installation of interceptors, septic tanks, grease traps, cess pools;
- Drainage installation or remedial works.
Over and above the core services offered by our Environmental Team in the past we have undertaken Asbestos Removal and Clearance, Hazardous Waste Solutions and even pioneered a bespoke cleaning system to be used on innovative light boxes being installed within The London Underground System as part of their upgrade and improvement programme.