Environmental Bespoke Services
The term “Environmental Services” covers a very broad spectrum of works and whilst we have provided a breakdown of those services the list is by no means exhaustive. Our in-house specialists work closely with our existing client base to provide realistic solutions to bespoke service requests, calling where necessary on our approved supply chain in order to provide a full turnkey approach.
|> Cleaning and removal of contaminated buildings, structures, plant and machinery|
|> Contaminated material analysis and disposal|
|> Environmental and contamination assessments and reporting|
|> Installation of in situ remedial systems|
|> Land remediation and cleaning services|
|> Borehole installation, diamond drilling and floor sawing|
|> Preparation and implementation of health and safety plans and CDM regulations|
|> Full documentation and closure reports|
|> Hazardous waste disposal|
Confined Space Services
Work in confined spaces is carried out by experienced highly trained staff using specialist breathing and personal protection equipment.
- Inspection and cleaning of chambers/vessels and reporting;
- Specialist dismantling and removal through restricted apertures.
Interceptor and Drainage Services
KpH Environmental offers a complete interceptor and drainage cleansing service for the removal of fuel, oil, contaminated water, sludge and silt, including the installation of interceptors and waste treatment systems, services include:
- Jet washing/cleaning of interceptor units and connecting drainage or gullies;
- Pump station maintenance and cleaning;
- Provision of suitably trained confined space personnel and equipment to enter interceptors and remove large solid debris or carry out a visual inspection;
- Drainage CCTV survey and investigation works, providing written reports with remedial suggestions and supporting video, CD or DVD footage;
- Installation of interceptors, septic tanks, grease traps, cess pools;
- Drainage installation or remedial works.
Over and above the core services offered by our Environmental Team in the past we have undertaken Asbestos Removal and Clearance, Hazardous Waste Solutions and even pioneered a bespoke cleaning system to be used on innovative light boxes being installed within The London Underground System as part of their upgrade and improvement programme.
If your project requirements are not covered within our key services page, contact us and we will assist in providing a solution.